Baby Taz, is a main character in Baby Looney Tunes and the baby version of Taz.
Baby Taz is a two year old Tasmanian Devil who talks in rough, broken speech. As much as Baby Taz tries to be well-behaved, he often mistakes various objects for food and sometimes breaks things with his wild spin. He has a tendency to play rough with the others, but is also quite sensitive himself.
Baby Taz is rather naive and usually relies on Baby Tweety or Granny to translate and speak on his behalf. He generally serves as a reminder to the other Looney Tunes to slow down and enjoy their childhood as they grow.
- Taz is a fan of monkeys.
- Baby Taz, for unknown reasons, did not appear in the episodes Card Bored Box or in Shadow of a Doubt.
- Baby Taz is one of the two character that never wears a diaper, the other one being Baby Marvin.
- Ian James Corlett (US)
- Yohei Tadano (Japan)
- Leonardo Graziano (Italy)
- Luis Daniel Ramirez (Latin America)
- Cezary Kwieciński (Poland)
- Guy Rushiniak (Israel)
- José Leonardo (Brazil)
- Paco Gazquez (Spain)
- Mário Bomba (Portugal)
- Háda János (Hungary)
- Neculai Predica (Romania)
Minor: Baby Pepe • Baby Marvin • Puppy K-9 • Baby Elmer • Baby Foghorn • Puppy Barnyard • Baby Porky • Baby Wile E. • Baby Road Runner • Baby Gossamer • Baby Duck Dodgers • Baby Instant Martians • Puppy Marc Antony • Baby Sam